SBR Extra aims to help you prepare for the work place in just 2 weeks with our new qualifications and course structure. Expect to build on your confidence, increase your motivation and develop your existing skills.
Our new and improved SBR Extra Course includes Accredited training:
APT ED CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT - L1
* Reflect and adapt own character & behaviours
* Make positive changes to improve communication and contribution to society.
* Develop necessary skills to work effectively with others.
APT ED MANAGING TRANSITIONS - L1
* Adapting to a New Setting
* Coping with Change
* Interacting with Others
* Personal Development and Self-Improvement
NCFE EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS - Entry 3
* Understanding Mindset
* Making the Right impression at work
* Work awareness
* Prioritising tasks
* Problem solving
* Understanding money at work
* Health and Safety in places of work
* Understanding Conflict at Work
NCFE INTERPERSONAL SKILLS - L1
* Understanding the use of interpersonal skills
* Demonstrating interpersonal skills
Qualsafe FIRST AID at work - L1
* Assessing incidents
* Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing/not breathing
* Manage external bleeding
* Manage casualty who is in shock or with a minor injury
* Practical and written exam
Additional training: Careers Advice, Confidence building, Getting motivated, Mock interviews, Shopping for a new free interview outfit, Presentation skills and how best to sell yourself!
Back to all courses
Check out when and where this course is running. You can book for this course online too.
If you have previously completed one of our courses, why not take a look at our latest Job vacancies.
We're only a few clicks and taps away, ready to help you get Suited Booted Recruited
Call 0800 056 6940 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org